Use the code FREETRIAL in the checkout to get a 7 day free trial on selected programs!
Always mobilize your body before starting a workout. A quick stretch is advised, and roll of the shoulders to set your posture straight.
1. For each exercise be sure to engage your core, slightly bend at the knee. During each exercise, ensure your posture is correct, and balanced.
2. To get the most of your workout and feel the burn, focus as much as possible on the muscle you are working on. The more you will be focused, the more you will get out of the exercise.
3. Don't forget to keep breathing! A common mistake people make while training. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Your breathing will help you deeper into the workout, balance your blood pressure and gives you more energy through great oxygen delivery.
4. Keep active - train 6 days per week.
5. Take one day of rest.
6. Activity includes daily walks/swim/cycle for 30 minutes Minimum.
WEEK ONE AND TWO
1 Set with 30 Reps or 2 Set with 20 REPS, (15 seconds rest between sets)
WEEK THREE AND FOUR
1 Set with 40 Reps or 3 Set with 20 REPS ( 15 seconds rest between sets)
(Possible to increase sets and reps as you need it. The last 2 reps of each exercise shall burn, and we mean BURN.)
ALWAYS STRETCH AFTERWARDS